February 2, 2009

So much to tell my readers

I started writing about diabetes the other day, wanted to have one nice post that will explain everything that people need to know about diabetes. Soon enough I realized that there is no way to get all the information into one post. So I changed my plan. I will now start a new blog for every disease and will write a new post on each of the blogs once each week. This way everyone will have enough time to read a post and think about it. Try to follow advice from the post. It will also give me time to work on other diseases. All new blogs about diseases can be found in “My Blog List.” If you would like me to write about any specific disease, let me know and I will gladly investigate this disease and write about it.

Each article is based on medical facts. Some of the terminology so rather complicated. I’m trying to make it as simple as I can. However it is not always easy. I’m used to medical language and don’t always know which words are easy to understand and which words are not. I often use scientific and medical words in my day to day conversations, so for me it might seem like something everyone should know. If you can’t understand some of these terms, feel free to ask me for clarification.


Some of the articles are rather complicated and need some thinking. In order to really understand a disease and it’s treatments you will need to apply some critical thinking. Don’t take any information for granted, think about it. If you read about a side effect, think why this side effect occurs. If you read about a symptom, think what causes this symptom. This is the only way to really understand the disease.


I will write about health topics that don’t require as much attention and will post it on this blog. Don’t take me wrong, things I will post here are very important for overall health, they are just much smaller and don’t require the whole new blog. I’ll be posting an article about organic foods on this blog shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment